Dr Andrew Jameis is Consultant Trauma and Orthopaedic Surgeon specialising in conditions of the lower limb including primary hip and knee replacements, revision surgery and knee arthroscopic surgery.
• Level 7 Management and Leadership - CMI, 2017
• FRCS (Ed) Trauma and Orthopaedics - Royal College Surgeons Edinburgh, 2013
• MMedSci (Education for the Health Care Professionals) - Queens University Belfast, 2011
• MRCS(Ed) - Royal College Surgeons Edinburgh, 2006
• MB BCh BAO (Queens University Belfast), Queens University Belfast, 2002
Dr James is currently working as a full time NHS Consultant in Trauma and Orthopaedics in Musgrave Park Hospital Belfast and the Ulster Hospital Dundonald. He sub specializes in Complex Hip and Knee replacements and Hip and Knee revision surgery. Dr James has undertaken his higher surgical training in Northern Ireland and has completed an international fellowship in New Zealand in lower limb revision and primary joint replacement surgery.