Dr Clements is Consultant Cardiologist at the Belfast Health and Social Care Trust, based at the Mater Hospital, Belfast.
• MB BCh BAO Queens University of Belfast 1985
• MD Queens University of Belfast 1991; Prediction of sudden cardiac death and arrhythmia after acute Myocardial Infarction
• MRCP (UK) 1987
• Trained in Cardiology in Belfast (1987-1994)
• Cardiology Fellowship at Massachusetts General Hospital Boston (1994-1995)
• FRCP Fellow of the Royal College of Physicians (London)
• FRCPI Fellow of Royal College of Physicians of Ireland
• Member of British Cardiovascular Society, British Society of Echocardiography, British Cardiovascular Intervention Society, Irish Cardiac Society, Regional Specialty Advisor for Cardiology
Dr Clements is Consultant Cardiologist at the Belfast Health and Social Care Trust, based at the Mater Hospital, Belfast. He also practices at the Royal Victoria Hospital, Belfast. His areas of specialist interest include echocardiography (heart scans) including stress and trans-oesophageal (TOE) echocardiography, management of coronary heart disease and heart failure and percutaneous coronary intervention (heart dye tests/angioplasty/stenting).
His private clinic takes place at the Kingsbridge Private Hospital.