Dr Pagoti is a Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon working with the Belfast Health & Social Care Trust, based at Musgrave Park Hospital and Royal Victoria Hospitals. He also practices privately at Kingsbridge Private Hospital.
• MB ChB Andhra Medical College, NTR University of Health Sciences, India 2000
• MS Orthopaedics NTR University of Health Sciences, Vijayawada, India 2003
• MRCS, Royal College of Edinburgh, UK, Mar 2006
• PG Certificate, Public Sector Executive development, University of Ulster, Belfast. June 2014
• FRCS (T & O) Royal College of surgeons of England, London, 2016
• ATLS Instructor, Royal College of Surgeons of England, London
Dr Pagoti specialises in treating patients with hip and knee arthritis. He has completed Higher Surgical Training in Trauma & Orthopaedics in Northern Ireland attaining FRCS (T&O). He is fellowship trained in Primary Lower limb Arthoplasty and Revision Hip Surgery. Dr Pagoti treats all general trauma, hip and knee problems performing surgical treatments including, Primary and Revision Hip Replacements, Knee Replacement, and Knee Arthroscopy.