Dr Vesna EK is an experienced Clinical Psychologist, specialising in infant/child development, postnatal depression, attachment disorder, the psychological implication of miscarriage, loss and relationship difficulties to name a few. Her focus has been always on the client’s needs to which she adjusts, applying a range of techniques and models. These include Cognitive Behaviour Therapy, Psychoanalytic Work with Parents and Systemic Family Therapy. Her working passion is to help with a deep understanding of your problem, providing long-lasting effects to your well-being and happiness.
She graduated in Psychology and Pedagogy from University of Belgrade in 1986 and in Psychoanalytic Observational Studies atThe Tavistock Centre & University of East London in 2006.
*The Tavistock Model of Psychoanalytic work with Parents, Infants and Young Children
*Diploma in CBT/REBT
*Brief Psychoanalytic Psychotherapy
*Psychoanalytic Observational Studies
*Systemic Family Therapy
*3di5 Developmental, Dimensional and Diagnostic Interview for ASD/ADHD
*PsychDocBA (Honours, 5 years full time) University of Belgrade
- Clinical paper published in an International Journal A-Medica in October 2014;
- Project management skills demonstrated in a range of voluntary work for charities;
- Humanitarian work awarded with the De Grand Cross of Orthodox Hospitallers-UK;
- She is certified in 3di5 Diagnostic Interview for Neurodevelopmental Disorder ASD/ADHD.
- Specialist Perinatal Clinical Psychologist - Specialist Perinatal Mental Health Service Royal Free Hospital NHS London;
- Dr Clinical Psychologist - Cl.Psychology&CBT Online Therapy, Private Practice;
- Clinical Psychologist - Psychology Experts - The UK's Leading Expert Psychology Service.
Additional informationpregma.co.uk drvesnaericlifechangingtherapy.co.uk drericvesna.co.uk pregma.co.uk
Book an appointment
If there is no availability for this service at the moment, you can contact Pregma at 0800 707 4041 or email email@example.com
If there is no availability for this service at the moment, you can contact Pregma at 08007074041 or email firstname.lastname@example.org